Super Mario Forums
Hey, paisanos! A-what do you want to do, mah little mushrooms?

Anyone got the Mario's 25th anniversary wii or Dsi XL?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone got the Mario's 25th anniversary wii or Dsi XL?

Post by Contra Sonic on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Yes 25 long years of Mario's Birthday and nintendo has made the limited Edition Red Dsi XL and Wii to celebrate the 25 years of their successful console the NES! So who here has either the Red Dsi XL or Red Wii? As for me I have the Red Dsi XL and I love it and that commercial of theirs got me to buy the Red Dsi Xl since my Ds lite is completely dead and destroyed.
Contra Sonic
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Usertitle : Creater and Owner of Time Warp Orchestra
Joined SMBF : 2009-09-22
Coins : 2984

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone got the Mario's 25th anniversary wii or Dsi XL?

Post by FatalExplosionOfHappy on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Contra Sonic wrote:Yes 25 long years of Mario's Birthday and nintendo has made the limited Edition Red Dsi XL and Wii to celebrate the 25 years of their successful console the NES! So who here has either the Red Dsi XL or Red Wii? As for me I have the Red Dsi XL and I love it and that commercial of theirs got me to buy the Red Dsi Xl since my Ds lite is completely dead and destroyed.

I've got the red DSi XL, too Smile
FatalExplosionOfHappy
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Usertitle : Hey I'm Libby =]
Joined SMBF : 2010-12-01
Coins : 2549

Back to top Go down

Post by Contra Sonic on Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Sweet I love it so much I like to play around with Flipnote, The two Brain age expresses, also Nintendo Dsi Sound, and the nintendo dsi camera and I hardly browse the web with it XD and I can enjoy larger screens for all of my Ds games now.
Contra Sonic
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by FatalExplosionOfHappy on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 pm

I know the only thing with the big screen is that the quality is less... and I had to erase flipnote because I'd posted all sorts of stuff making fun of my teacher (who thinks the salsa is done by putting one foot in front of another continuously) and I did a load of mock concerts for her, and anyway I took my DS to school so I deleted them incase she did a technology search and found it.... idk what the punishment would be for that if she saw all the jokes about her.. I guess if it counts for discrimination then a permanent exclusion xD
FatalExplosionOfHappy
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Contra Sonic on Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:50 pm

FatalExplosionOfHappy wrote:I know the only thing with the big screen is that the quality is less... and I had to erase flipnote because I'd posted all sorts of stuff making fun of my teacher (who thinks the salsa is done by putting one foot in front of another continuously) and I did a load of mock concerts for her, and anyway I took my DS to school so I deleted them incase she did a technology search and found it.... idk what the punishment would be for that if she saw all the jokes about her.. I guess if it counts for discrimination then a permanent exclusion xD

XD there is a SD Card on this and I have made backup copies of all of my Pre-Installed Software just in case I deleted any of them by mistake XD I have to get the biggest size which is a 8GB for this thing so I can pack loads of AAC music to to played in Dsi Sound!
Contra Sonic
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by FatalExplosionOfHappy on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 pm

Ahh cool. I actually just re-installed flipnote. I am making an animation about someone getting their beautiful long hair cut short and spikey and dyed red xD I am going to send my DS to Nintendo to get it fixed in the Xmas holidays. I don't think it's a major problem. But what is a major problem is the fact that the bag in which I keep all my nintendo's in had got a bug nest in so every time I pull out my DS theres usually a few bugs crawling on it which is really disgusting. Do you have any more apps for your DS (I posted a new thread for this because I have a habit of going off-topic): http://smbforums.my-goo.com/off-topic-f2/what-apps-do-you-have-for-your-dsi-or-dsi-xl-t485.htm#2500
FatalExplosionOfHappy
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Contra Sonic on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Bugs inside case? Yuck anyway the reason I got the Mario 25th Dsi Xl was the Tv spot where the kids made a song about mario's 25th Dsi Xl and that is how I got my new Red Dsi Xl and this is to replace my busted up no longer working Ds Lite XD
Contra Sonic
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by FatalExplosionOfHappy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:47 am

xP I got it because I had a DS lite but I wanted a DSi and then I was thrilled when the XL came out so I waited for the red one and then I got it from argos I think Very Happy
FatalExplosionOfHappy
Proud member of SMBF =]
Proud member of SMBF =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top