Super Mario Forums
Hey, paisanos! A-what do you want to do, mah little mushrooms?

Some rules that I wanted to point out.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some rules that I wanted to point out.

Post by The Monkey Man on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:26 pm

Some members, especially new members, have been breaking rules frequently. May I remind you that rules must be followed, NO exception.

These are the most commonly broken rules:

- We do not like 'grave digging'. Do not post on threads that haven't been replied to for 60 days or more unless you are going to post something constructive.
- Don't advertise your websites in your posts, signatures or avatars: if you wish to do so, please put it in the website section in your profile. If you joined only to advertise your site, then this also will be treated as a severe rule.
- Do not link to any website that contains or encourages use of weapons, gore, and/or dr*gs. If you have a suspicion about a website you want to post, be sure to ask a moderator if it is okay to post.
- Don't join the forums unless you're going to post at least ONE post. If you join and don't post at all, you will get deleted without warning after 30 days.
- Don't post if the post is not needed, post just to increase your post count, post merely to get to the Top Posters/Recent Posts or litter the forums.

Every single rule applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, profiles, avatars and signatures.

Please read the rules carefully as there is no valid reason for violating ANY policy, especially with the excuse "I didn't know it was a policy." "I haven't read the rules yet." or "I didn't think that was the meaning of that rule." Ignorance of any of the rules is never acceptable, no matter how strict the rule is.

If you don't know whether or not your actions violate the site rules, or do not understand the rule and/or why it's there, you should refrain from doing that action and ask an Administrator or Moderator before proceeding. Please respect the SMBF staff, as they are the authority of this forum. Speaking to them with intentional spite will not be tolerated and may result in the loss of your forum privileges, and keep in mind that Moderators and Administrators have final say about what happens on this site and their decisions are are final, and not subject to discussion. Anyone who argues or disrespects a moderator or administrator will recieve a permanent ban.

Thanks,
The Monkey Man
SMBF Head Administrator

The Monkey Man
Administrator
Administrator

Usertitle : Head Administrator :D
Joined SMBF : 2008-07-01
Coins : 15288

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top