Super Mario Forums
Hey, paisanos! A-what do you want to do, mah little mushrooms?

Read the rules!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Read the rules!

Post by The Monkey Man on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:59 am

We've noticed the increase in members recently, and that's good. But unfortunately, not many of them have been reading the rules! Sad

So please read them here, and follow all of them whilst posting!

We know that you are all good members, but we need you guys to know these to avoid getting into trouble, and dragging visitors away from the site.

All guidelines and policies apply to Super Mario Forums. All guidelines and policies apply to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, profiles, avatars and signatures.
Please read carefully as there is no valid reason for violating ANY policy, especially with the excuse "I didn't know it was a policy." "I haven't read the rules yet." or "I didn't think that was the meaning of that rule." Ignorance of any of the rules is never acceptable, no matter how strict the rule is.
If you don't know whether or not your actions violate the site rules, or do not understand the rule and/or why it's there, you should refrain from doing that action and ask an Administrator or Moderator before proceeding. Keep in mind that Moderators and Administrators have final say about what happens on this site and their decisions are are final.

Also, please keep in mind that the rules may change unexpectedly, so please check them at least once a week.

We can detect if you have read the rules, and if we haven't found you have read the rules yet, we might ban you without warning!

We want Super Mario Forums to be a safe, friendly community, so make sure you follow all of them!

Thanks,
The Monkey Man
SMBF Administrator

The Monkey Man
Administrator
Administrator

Usertitle : Head Administrator :D
Joined SMBF : 2008-07-01
Coins : 15338

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top